100% Satisfied Customer Base!
Assembler Simplified With
Algebraic Assembly Language
represents a whole
new concept in low-level programming and is the first real
advance in assembly language programming since the invention of the Macro
is an x86 specific
programming language compatible with the entire processor family
from the 8088 through the Pentium 4 and beyond. It is a machine-level language that
gives you all of the control available in assembly language with the
ease-of-use and the look-and-feel of a high-level language like C.
is a very
mature language. Conceived in 1986, implemented in 1987,
proven in real world applications for over a decade, and
used by Fortune 250 corporations, universities, and programmers
on six continents since 1996!
has virtually replaced assembly language for time and/or space critical
applications in embedded x86 based and PC applications. For an overview of
the language read this article written for Dr. Dobb's Journal.
- The Joy of Hex -or- Why I'm So
Happy When I Program
- Ever since I programmed my first computer in the late '60's,
I've been intoxicated with the total control and the pure logic of it all.
I took my first programming class...
- The Greatest Advance In Low-Level
Programming In 40 Years
- What is ?
is a machine specific programming language designed for the
complete family of Intel x86 microprocessors...
- Why ?
- I programmed the Intel 8086 for the first time in
October 1978. I was bewildered by the differences...
- Faced with a seemingly hopeless situation, I devised a
traditional assembly language for the 8086...
- The Inspiration
- Sometime later, I was faced with an enormous
assembly language project. The apprehension created by...
- The Birth of
- The idea was simple: a structured symbolic low level
language that would leverage programmer productivity. A big
problem with assembly language...
- is Natural
- Operator rich, employs prefix, postfix, and infix notation. It
is context sensitive, just like natural...
- is Compatible
- No matter whose assembler, compilers, and linker you
are presently using, probably works with them. Because
- is Flexible
- Another feature of the compiler is the provision for
intermixing standard assembler statements right along with
statements, allowing you...
- Who Needs ?
- Some assembly language programming could surely
improve most non-trivial programming projects. Fast
execution is essential in...
- When to Use
- Often, after a system is written, several core routines
are down coded into assembler to optimize them for speed.
Sometimes critical routines are...
- is Proven
- Since 1988, has been used in medical, military, industrial
and commercial applications. Proven in the real world...
- Extreme Programming
- Bill Gates has been quoted as saying he prefers assembly
language, but in the same breath admits...
- He Laughed When I Told Him I Had
Invented A New Language
- Over the years, I have earned thousands of extra dollars
moonlighting for some of the local companies in my area. One such
contract was larger...
- New Natural Language Works The Way
You Already Think
- You've been programming in a totally unnatural language
ever since you wrote your first line of assembly language. Ask several
assembly language programmers...
- Who Needs Another Tool?
- Spock to Kirk -- "I am attempting to make a mnemonic
memory circuit using stone knives and bearskins"...
- Can You Read Without The
- One real test of a language's usefulness is its readability.
Here you will be given the opportunity to test your skills...
- Three Reasons Why Your Programs Will
Be Better With
- I believe good programming begins with good ideas and that
the notation or language used to express those concepts has a
profound effect on the...
- Order Your Copy of
- Risk FREE!
- What Do I Get?
- System Requirements
- Special Money Back Offer!
- Use Major Credit Card or
Check or Money Order
- Order by E-Mail, Toll-Free
Phone, Fax, or Mail
© . All Rights
The word OPTOMIZED, the name TERSE, and the logo are Trademarks of .